Best Login Solution For All Email Service Providers
Amazing Advantages of Using AOL Mail
AOL Mail is free electronic mail system which was launched in 1993. At the initial stage, it was not much used but after providing a new look; it has attracted the users towards itself. After a lot of struggle, AOL has managed to compete with other electronic mail services like Gmail, yahoo, etc. AOL mail can be operated by any user without any extra knowledge because of its simple and easy mode of operation. It can be used in both fields whether personal or professional. AOL email can be used for commercial purposes as well. There are many advantages of using AOL mails over other mail:
- The storage capacity of each account is unlimited which means any number of email and attachments can be stored in it. In other email services, there is a problem of memory getting filled up by electronic mail. AOL creates a cloud memory in which all the documents are stored safely. With this feature, AOL was a success in attracting users.
- AOL provides 25 MB maximum attachment capacity for each mail. This is good enough to upload songs, images, PDF, small size videos and other format documents. This facility is also an important factor for attracting a user’s attention.
- Account is expired when not in use continuously for 90 days. This step is essential for AOL in order to release the unused or void space.
- AOL mails are user friendly which force people to register with AOL mail. It supports all type of protocols like POP3, SMTP, IMAP, etc.
- It can be accessed and linked to other electronic mails like Gmail, Hotmail and Yahoo. Mails can be sent as well as received from any other email service.
- AOL mail provides many important features like spam protection, virus protection, spell check and allowing a user to do smart work.
- Easy Sign in to AOL helps any one to create an account.
- Computer companies
- Internet Providers
- News & Magazines
- Software companies
- Travel & Local
- Video on Demand